I am proud to anounce to that after spending long hard hours, I have a beta version of the new site. With the new site, also comes the new host, new content, and new identity: The Bit Guru! That’s right!
From now on I am the bit guru 🙂 I thought of the new identity after I had done the site design so you can expect the logos and a few things to change in the near future. Some things that you can expect after I have taken my GMAT:
- Run From Clipboard (RFC) will be published. RFC is another small .Net based utility that basically does exactly what it says, runs the contents of the clipboard. There a few added spins; like removing new lines, you konw for the times when the URL or URI spans multiple lines in an e-mail.
- Review of the Creative Zen Vision:M
- More product reviews
- I am debating getting a Tablet PC, so discussions about that will also be coming up.
Some minor things on the technical side:
- The site is valid XHTML 1.0
- The site is valid CSS with some warnings that I haven’t had time to eliminate