This is good news if you have subscribed to my blog feed. I have fixed the issue where every time I posted a new entry, the last nine entries would also end up appearing as new.

Technical Details

Previously I was using the FeedTools library to generate the feed but, unfortunately, it wouldn’t let me assign an id to each entry. There is an id property but it wasn’t outputting what I would assign to it and instead it would generate a unique ID for every entry, every time that I refreshed the cache. Since the application was very simple and since I could achieve the same results with a simple rxml template, I decided to take FeedTools out of the picture. Everything should behave correctly now that the id for an entry is same across different sessions.

Back to blog...